When it comes to hair removal methods, there is no “one size fits all”. Selecting the perfect solution for you is not as simple as you think. What worked for your best friend, mother, neighbor, etc., might not necessarily work for you.
Why is this so? Because there are a zillion options available and all of them have contraindications. If you are not familiarized with them, chances are you end up opting for a device of technique that will not live up to your expectations. Needless to say, it could also cause burns, irritation, hyperpigmentations, scars, and so on.
On top of that, it is fundamental to take into consideration a number of factors that play a key role in hair removal. We are talking about characteristics that are unique to every person and that could have a negative impact on the results.
Every single aesthetic professional knows this and will always ask the client to complete a thorough questionnaire before recommending a specific method. Such characteristics are listed as follows:
– Hair color
– Phototype (skin type in response to UV radiation)
– Skin type (normal, dry, combination or oily)
– Areas to be treated
– Pain threshold (point at which a person experiences pain)
– Duration of results (short or long-term)
– Sun exposure frequency
– History of inflammatory and infectious diseases such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vasculitis.
– History of diabetes or seizures.
– If the client is taking antibiotics, anti-acne drugs (like Roaccutane) or any other photosensitizing medications.
Getting an accurate hair removal diagnosis seems like a complicated process. To simplify it, we have asked our team of skin experts to design a top-notch hair removal skin questionnaire. We invite you to take it and get your recommendations instantly!
The recommendation you get after finishing the questionnaire is either using IPL device or Crystal Hair Eraser, get your customized recommendation.